This position has been filled
Receptionist - Make a difference in the lives of elderly customers!
Make a difference as a key member of a small, but highly successful West Omaha company that is passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of their customers who are often senior citizens. This company has an impressive team of high quality individuals who are compassionate and dedicated to making a difference and takes pride in providing a variety of high quality in-home care to their customers.
Enjoy being the first point of contact for the company with your warm, engaging and energetic personality. A self-motivated person who loves being busy will thrive in the fast-paced environment while taking responsibility for a variety of office duties:
- Greet and Welcome Customers and guests who visit the office.
- Take ownership of the multi-line phone system which is busy every morning.
- Be proactive to understand the needs of customers as they call in and visit the office.
- Assist with pre-employment paperwork, background checks, and orientation for new hires.
- Work with caregivers through the on-boarding process.
- Schedule and organize material for training and orientation meetings.
Opportunity for growth within this company as your work is recognized and valued.
Compensation and Benefits include:
- Attractive Hourly Wage
- Bonus incentives
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
To learn more about this opportunity on a confidential basis call Susie Hemphill at 402.334.4800 *244 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Job Number 8252SH
The Right Match - The First Time
Your Confidentiality is Our Priority; Hemphill will NOT Forward Your Resume Without Your Approval.
Hemphill Voted – “Best Employment Firm” by Omaha’s Business Leaders & B2B Magazine in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018, & 2019!
Omaha Chamber of Commerce Top 25 – “Excellence in Business Award Winner” based upon our growth and commitment to quality.
***Never a fee to our applicant***