Project Coordinator/Administrative Assistant *HEMPHILL EXCLUSIVE*
PROJECT COORDINATOR~EXCELLENT COMPANY CULTURE THAT FOCUSES ON CREATING MEANING IN THE WORKPLACE AND WITH THEIR CLIENTS
Our client is adding a direct hire Project Coordinator to their team to support their continued growth. Join a company who emphasizes family first and has leadership in place that understands the importance of a healthy work/life balance. Work with a team of people who are driven but also are not afraid to have fun and laugh at work. Specific job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with a team of professionals to create marketing proposals for clients
- Support this team by organizing all relevant materials to assemble the proposal
- Create and maintain project description sheets
- Compose, print, and distribute proposals
- Maintain project directories including names, addresses, and contact information
- Attend all project meetings to update all parties on progress and deadlines
- Advanced knowledge and work experience using Adobe InDesign is required
- Work experience using Illustrator, Photoshop, and Cloud Suite is a plus
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
If you are detail oriented, organized, and have excellent communication skills, this may be a great fit for you. The ability to collaborate with a team of individuals to create excellent results is the key to success in this role.
To learn more about this position and other exciting opportunities, please call 402-334-4800. Job #7932.
The Right Match - The First Time
Your Confidentiality is Our Priority; Hemphill will NOT Forward Your Resume Without Your Approval.
Hemphill Voted – “Best Employment Firm” by Omaha’s Business Leaders & B2B Magazine in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, & 2021!
Omaha Chamber of Commerce Top 25 – “Excellence in Business Award Winner” based upon our growth and commitment to quality.
***Never a fee to our applicant***