Payroll and Human Resources Specialist - Bilingual (Spanish or French)
One of the best companies in Omaha has an attractive career opportunity due to a recent promotion! In this position you will work closely with new and existing employees who have been promoted, transferred into new positions, received pay increases, relocated to a new corporate location, or recently joined the company. This company is in need of talented individuals with a bilingual skill set and proficiency in Spanish or French!
- Work with employees to ensure all new hire paperwork is properly entered into the payroll system validating that bank and savings accounts are set up properly for payment.
- Issue corporate credit cards and payment cards to new employees, and take ownership for canceling and issuing new cards when cards are lost.
- Document all new titles, promotions, pay increases and transfers to new departments or divisions of the company.
- Take ownership for keeping all organizational charts updated and current when new hires, promotions, retirements or terminations occur.
- Use your attention to detail and your ability to solve problems to ensure you are providing the right solution.
- Provide answers and solutions to employees when payroll questions or problems need solved.
This company has a high energy, positive, engaging, and inspiring culture where your co-workers are uplifting and striving to do their best while driving the company to record results! The training, mentoring and professional development programs are fantastic. Because the company is experiencing excellent growth, you will have the opportunity to earn promotions and transfers into new departments where you’re learning and continued career growth will be on-going. Your potential for professional career growth into supervisory and management positions, plus continued leadership development throughout your career is available based upon your performance!
This position offers excellent pay, and incredible benefits including a total contribution potential to your 401K of 10%!
To learn more about this opportunity on a confidential basis call Susie Hemphill at 402.334.4800 *244 or send your resume to email@example.com to learn more. Job Number 8819SH
The Right Match - The First Time
Your Confidentiality is Our Priority; Hemphill will NOT Forward Your Resume Without Your Approval.
Hemphill Voted – “Best Employment Firm” by Omaha’s Business Leaders & B2B Magazine in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, & 2021!
Omaha Chamber of Commerce Top 25 – “Excellence in Business Award Winner” based upon our growth and commitment to quality.
***Never a fee to our applicant***