Part-Time Administrative Assistant with flexibility to work from home! - HEMPHILL EXCLUSIVE!
Fantastic opportunity to join a faith-based Omaha organization working 15-20 hours per week! Use your organizational strengths and take initiative to support a group of leaders that values and appreciates your work. This is a wonderful and rewarding position that ultimately has a positive impact on the children in our community. Work in a welcoming and supportive culture with quality staff members who are passionate and on fire for their mission.
- Maintain a busy calendar making sure the day-to-day activities run smooth.
- Effectively communicate with Board Members to coordinate meetings.
- Proactively manage email to make sure the most important issues get addressed.
- Team up with staff members to creatively plan and carry out fundraising events.
- Use your relationship-building strengths to communicate with Donors.
- Collaborate with team members and share your ideas to improve processes and strategies to grow the organization.
- Manage travel arrangements for Executive Director and other staff members
- Think creatively and take charge to coordinate fun team building retreats.
If you love being in a supportive role and take pride in helping others do their best work, then this could be the ideal position for you!
To learn more about this opportunity on a confidential basis call Susie Hemphill at 402.334.4800 *244 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Job Number 8410SH
The Right Match - The First Time
Your Confidentiality is Our Priority; Hemphill will NOT Forward Your Resume Without Your Approval.
Hemphill Voted – “Best Employment Firm” by Omaha’s Business Leaders & B2B Magazine in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, & 2021!
Omaha Chamber of Commerce Top 25 – “Excellence in Business Award Winner” based upon our growth and commitment to quality.
***Never a fee to our applicant***