This position has been filled
Director of First Impressions
Successful Omaha Company is seeking a Receptionist / Administrative Assistant. This is an immediate temporary role. Looking for a candidate who is available for the next several weeks. Excellent opportunity to work in an energetic work environment with a group of ambitious, driven individuals who also enjoy having some fun at work. Specific job duties but not limited to:
- Ability to answer a multi-line phone system and transfer calls to appropriate person
- Answer all incoming calls with a professional, friendly approach
- Greet all incoming guests with a warm, welcoming smile
- Support a team of individuals with various administrative tasks
- Proficient in Typing, Data Entry, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Important to be organized and detail oriented
- Monday - Friday daytime work schedule
If you enjoy making people feel welcome and have the ability to make their experience a great first impression, this may be a good match for you. Ideal candidate needs to be genuine, reliable, and have a passion for providing a great customer/client experience.
For information on this and other exciting opportunities call (402) 334-4800. Job # 7979.
The Right Match - The First Time
Your Confidentiality is Our Priority; Hemphill will NOT Forward Your Resume Without Your Approval.
Hemphill Voted – “Best Employment Firm” by Omaha’s Business Leaders & B2B Magazine in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2020!
Omaha Chamber of Commerce Top 25 – “Excellence in Business Award Winner” based upon our growth and commitment to quality.
***Never a fee to our applicant***